Born in Coffs Harbour on the East coast of Australia in 1980, Adam is at the peak of Ocean Art Photography, documenting over 35 of the most beautiful countries in the world!
Adams passion began swimming with his camera at infamous surf breaks, risking life and limb to get the shot. His most favorite places to travel are Hawaii, Fiji, Brazil, Tahiti, Indonesia and around Australia just to name a few.
Adam has paved the way for an innovative shooting style and techniques never before implemented, a pioneer of the under/over water shot and flash illuminated Ocean photography with highest expertise capturing intense detail. Its with this level of innovation that Adam is rapidly gaining exposure for his work, winning multiple international photography awards.
“The ocean is my calling, it has been with me longer than anything else, I can go there with friends or by myself and have the time of my life, I am also blessed with all the nice feedback people constantly give me, the photography really touches other people also and not just myself, It feels great to inspire people through my photography"
All Adam’s Images capture the extreme beauty in raw high quality large format, perfect for large format professional prints.
* 2015 Shortlisted Red Bull Allume
* 2014 National Geographic Open Category ( Ocean )
* 2014 People’s Choice Worldwide ( Travel ) Photography Award
* 2013 Brazil Surf Society Photography Award
* 2013 Brazilian Globo Photography Competition (Surf)
* 2012 National Geography ( Nature ) Category Award
* 2010 National Geographic ( Travel ) Category Award
* 2008 Finalist Nikon Surf Photo of the year
All prints are custom made to order, please give us a call or send email if you have any other enquiries!
0407438159Call Me Now!